Acupuncture for Headaches and Migraine
Regular and headache and migraine sufferers will be quick to explain the far reaching effect of this ailment on their quality of life.
Not only can it be the cause of severe pain and discomfort, but it can also lead to low mood and anxiety as it can affect ability to attend work and participate in hobbies.
Headaches and Migraines come in very different forms.
- Headache affecting eyesight
- Headache with facial pressure & sinus pain
- Headache caused by tooth pain
- Headache associated with stress
- Headache that comes at certain times of the menstrual cycle
- Headache with sharp pain
- Headache with dull pulsating pain.
Unlike more traditional treatments for migraine and headache Chinese medicine, Herbs and Acupuncture are uniquely placed to identify these different types of pain and treat it individually for long lasting and fast results.
Click on testimonials to see what our clients say about treatment of headache and migraine