Acupuncture and Naturopathy for the treatment of IBS
IBS is extremely common affecting one in five of the population. Symptoms can range from mild discomfort to pronounced debilitating symptoms. Not only can it affect the person physically but often we see clients who suffer with IBS can also have difficulties with periods of stress and anxiety. Emotional and physical well being are very clearly linked in this condition.
Naturopathy for IBS
Naturopathy is uniquely placed to help provide lasting solution to IBS. In all conditions the Naturopath focuses on maximising the wellbeing and functioning of the digestive system. the Naturopath understands that very few conditions will get lasting results if the digestive system isnt working well.
At Callan Acupuncture and Naturopathy we
- Formulate an individually tailored diet and lifestyle plan that brings together the best of what we know about dietary intervention for the treatment of IBS
- Our approach is practical, gradual and empowering so that the the clients isnt overwhelmed by unsustainable changes
- The precise use of herbs, neutricuticals and and naturopathic techniques to help hasten recovery
- Educate your clients to understand and take control of the management of their condition
- Use Acupuncture to rebalance digestion and relieve pain and discomfort.
Click on the Testimonials tab above to see what our clients say about our treatment of IBS and related conditions.